This Blog site is dedicated to helping me bring smiles & happiness to our friends or family by making my "Balloon Creations"!
I would like to thank all the Professional Balloon Twisters that taught me the skills and education to help me become a Professional Balloon Twister.
Special thanks to:
David B. - Patricia B. - Don C. - Sandi & Marie D. - Sam T. - Vicky K. - Robbie F.
Ken S. - Bonnie TBL
Special thanks to:
David B. - Patricia B. - Don C. - Sandi & Marie D. - Sam T. - Vicky K. - Robbie F.
Ken S. - Bonnie TBL
I can make over 350 balloon sculptures and that number is growing every month.
I make 36 different children's balloon hats for Birthday parties.
Balloons bring out the child in all of us! No matter what the occasion or sentiment, it's always a fun way to express your excitement and love by buying a special hand made gift for an adult or child.
Facts about Balloons to think about:
Depending on the room temperature and humidity, the "Balloon Creation" can last two to four weeks.
The perfect temperature is usually between 60 - 70 degrees.
Balloons bring out the child in all of us! No matter what the occasion or sentiment, it's always a fun way to express your excitement and love by buying a special hand made gift for an adult or child.
Facts about Balloons to think about:
Depending on the room temperature and humidity, the "Balloon Creation" can last two to four weeks.
The perfect temperature is usually between 60 - 70 degrees.
Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.

2 comments:
Just wanted to let you know I think your balloons are awesome.
I’ve never seen anything like the things you make on your blog page.
Sara C.
Beaverton, Oregon
I like your designs! They are so cool, I've never seen things like this before.I gave your imformation to a friend of mine and she should be calling to order from you soon.Keep up the great work!
Have a good day.
Sincerely.
CMA Gladstone,Oregon
Post a Comment